Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another successful Black Friday!

Whew! It was CRAZY this year! It seemed like there were more people out then ever and I'm pretty sure I waited in the biggest line I had ever waited in on a Black Friday too! But it was worth it because I know we got some AWESOME deals this year and were able to save money while checking off quite a few people from our Christmas list! It was awesome too that some stores decided to open at 4 am this year so by 7 am we had already hit about four stores, all of which had almost everything we were looking for! There were even a few stores opening at midnight but we saw the ads and decided to get at least a few hours of sleep instead so that we had the energy to persevere! All in all, it was another great shopping success!!

We would love to hear your adventures/deals/stories of your Black Friday so please feel free to comment and tell us how yours went as well! Here is the link to the story that the news did on us on Thanksgiving night if you don't live here and want to view it:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=8813824

Only 360 days to go until next Black Friday! The countdown is already on...LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I work with Utah Valley Women's Expo and bought your hats! We wore them to NYC and have photos in them on at the Today show. Ask to be my Friend on Facebook Chelsi Hirst Crockett and then the photo is in the new york section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will! I remember you telling me that when you bought them and I acutally thought about you on Thanksgiving day and was going to watch the Today show but got busy and comletely spaced it!
    How was it-shopping in the big apples on Black Friday? That's my dream! We hope to maybe be there next year either in the fall or for Black Friday..

    ReplyDelete